I spend a large amount of my time doing hypnotherapy with clients from my therapy rooms, but I also travel to visit tattoo studios helping people to have pain free and reduced pain tattoos.
The bulk of my work is divided between these two things, but I have a short attention span and an endless curiosity to try new things so I spend time doing a lot of other (mostly hypnosis related) things.
I’m a certified trainer and assessor with the UK Hypnosis Academy. I’ve been involved with the production of TV and theatre shows, and I’m currently in the final stages of writing a book about hypnosis and pain management techniques.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy from the Jaquin Hypnosis Academy
- Certified practitioner of The Swan Protocol
- England’s first certified trainer of The Swan Protocol
- Certified in Kinetic Shift with UK Hypnosis Academy (UKHA)
- Trained in Best Practices of Dave Elman with the Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute
- Certified Trainer with UKHA
- Certified Assessor with UKHA
For a chat about what I do, or how I can help you, give me a call.
T: 07967 473691